Jacob - Ashlee - Kylee - Justin

Jacob - Ashlee - Kylee - Justin

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I shoe do love you

Justin and I love coming by the station whenever Spencer is working. But as firemen do, when the call comes in... they rush out. They don't wear their boots around the station, so in the few seconds they have to jump on the truck, they leave their other shoes next to the truck and put their boots on along the way. I thought it was funny to see pairs of shoes laying there in the empty warehouse. But before we left, I had to put a couple of love notes in his shoes. We sure do love him and are so proud of the work he does to help others.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I'm sure you made his day :)

    I also love that you posted...and the kids with the LOVE is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete